A challenging week ashore – 20 June

Well it has been a challenging week so far.

Petra’a sister was admitted to hospital on Monday and so we have a change of plan. Then she was given the all clear today, thank goodness it looks like she will be fine after a bit of recovery time.

As a consequence we have decided to delay our start by a week so will not now be setting off until about 8 July or so. Otherwise the plans remain the same. Try to get to Spain and have some time in the Rias.

The other good news – Ross is home and really enjoyed the States.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.